Learn and Grow Together
- Mistakes are okay.
- Share with your child a time you made a mistake.
- Show your child how to apologize when a mistake has been made.
Connect with Each Other
- Set aside a few minutes each day to connect with each other.
- Share a hug. Say I love you.
- Make and share a meal together.
- Put electronics down and spend time together.
- Be playful. Follow your child’s lead.
- Treasure the small moments.
- Remind yourself that your child doesn’t care how you look or what you wear.
Reach Out… Let’s Do This Together
- When things get tough, reach out and talk with someone.
- Plan a break. Do something you enjoy, even if it’s only for a short time.
- Talk to someone about how you feel today.